We invite you to join the Binghamton University Forum, a membership organization that brings together University and community leaders for a variety of special events and enrichment opportunities.
Annual membership privileges include:
- a minimum of four Distinguished Speaker Series events
- a program featuring a distinguished Binghamton University faculty member or dean
- a social event held in conjunction with performances at the Anderson Center for the Performing Arts or University theatre or music department productions
- a black-tie, annual dinner featuring a prominent keynote speaker
- notice of Anderson Center, theatre and music department performances, and other University events
To become a member of the Binghamton University Forum, please complete the membership form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-777-5801 for more information.