Office of Institutional Research (OIR) supports campus leaders and policy makers with strategic planning, and fiscal decisions by providing key analytics and reporting. In addition to internal decision support, OIR also provides institutional information for governmental and external surveys, as well as other external agencies as appropriate, such as, he Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Surveys, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), New York State Education Department (NYSED), SUNY Institutional Research Information System (SIRIS) data submissions, etc.
A major component of the work of OIR consists of survey projects. OIR also develops, coordinates, and conducts various survey projects on campus. OIR also analyzes the survey data, generates reports, disseminates the reports to campus community.
Student Headcount Report
The Student Headcount report is an enrollment report that is produced each year after Fall enrollment data has been reported to SUNY. The report provides data analysis, charts and graphics over a 10-year period. The enrollment data is broken down many ways, including level, gender, residency status, geographic origin (domestic and international), ethnicity, and enrollment by school by degree level.
- Fall 2022 Student Headcount Report
- Fall 2021 Student Headcount Report
- Fall 2020 Student Headcount Report
- Fall 2019 Student Headcount Report
- Fall 2018 Student Headcount Report
- Fall 2017 Student Headcount Report
Economic Impact Report
The Economic Impact study is a useful tool for higher educational institutions to study their effect within their local economies. The purpose of this study report is to document the full impact that Binghamton University has on the local, regional, and statewide economy.
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2021-22)
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2020-21)
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2019-20)
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2018-19)
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2017-18)
- The Economic Impact of Binghamton University (FY2016-17)