Follow the directions to upload a .pdf of your license verification through NURSYS.
Students who are licensed in the state of Michigan should use these directions.
International students should include a copy of any foreign nursing licenses with their NURSYS report. Use a .pdf merger such as Smallpdf to upload one comprehensive document.
- Go to www.nursys.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Look Up License” in the QuickConfirm License
Verification section (see below).
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click “I agree.”
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “Look Up License” in the QuickConfirm License Verification section (see below).
- In the search box that appears (see below) type in your last name and first name.
Select your license type and one of the states in which you are licensed. You do not
need to repeat this process if you are licensed to practice in multiple states or
if you have multiple license types. Complete the security verification and then click
- If multiple records appear, search through and open your personal license result.
Then click “View Report.” If only your record appears, click “View Report.”
On the next page click “Download report.”
Choose Download full report and then click “Download” again (see below).
The full report will download as a .pdf. Open your report to ensure it lists all your nursing licenses and the current status of each license. Save the .pdf in a convenient location on your computer and then upload it in the appropriate location on your application.
If any of your licenses are not included in the report, include a .pdf of the verification report from the licensing state’s board of nursing website.
Use a .pdf merger such as Smallpdf to upload one comprehensive document.
Questions? Ask us!