- Prof. Kolmogorov receives NSF award to design Sn alloys with machine learning
- Prof. Piper receives RESCORP grant to study anion redox for Li-ion battery cathodes
- Profs. Piper and Lee receive collaborative DOD MURI award to study adaptive metal oxides
- Prof. Margine receives NSF Award for the development of the EPW code
- Prof. Shim receives NSF Award for research on femtosecond laser filamentation
- Prof. Aynajian receives NSF CAREER Award for research on emergent phases of matter
- Prof. Piper wins NSF DMREF award for research on photocatalytic water splitting
- Prof. Mativetsky Receives NSF CAREER Award for organic electronics research
3D plasmons observed in cuprates (Lee, Nature '18)
Conduct cutting edge research in Condensed Matter, Energy Materials, Biophysics, and Optics.
Apply now. Applications will be considered until February 15.
Acquire a solid background in physics and participate in research. Students are prepared for graduate studies, research in industry and government labs, and teaching.