- Prof. Piper receives RESCORP grant to study anion redox for Li-ion battery cathodes
- Profs. Piper and Lee receive collaborative DOD MURI award to study adaptive metal oxides
- Prof. Margine receives NSF Award for the development of the EPW code
- Prof. Shim receives NSF Award for research on femtosecond laser filamentation
- Prof. Aynajian receives NSF CAREER Award for research on emergent phases of matter
- Prof. Piper wins NSF DMREF award for research on photocatalytic water splitting
- Prof. Mativetsky Receives NSF CAREER Award for organic electronics research
- Increase in graduate student stipend
Conference: Topology and correlation in quantum materials, NYSSAPS April 13-14, 2018
Colloquium: Quantum interference based single-molecule insulators, Latha Venkataraman (Columbia) February 12, 2018
Journal Club: Resumes January 25, 2018
Conduct cutting edge research in Condensed Matter, Energy Materials, Biophysics, and Optics.
Apply now. Applications will be considered until February 15.
Acquire a solid background in physics and participate in research. Students are prepared for graduate studies, research in industry and government labs, and teaching.