Binghamton University is committed to creating and supporting a culture of COVID safety — one where members of our community feel comfortable (1) raising and discussing compliance questions and (2) reporting serious concerns with confidence and without fear of retaliation. We want you to feel comfortable in approaching your supervisor, management or an administrator in instances where you believe violations of policies or standards have occurred.
This form is for use by members of the Binghamton University community to submit a notification about a community member who does not follow the expectations outlined by the University. These expectations include, but are not limited to:
- social distancing directives
- limitations on the number of people in gatherings
- wearing a face covering wherever required
- adhering to quarantine/isolation requirements
- compliance with our no-guest policy
You may submit more than one report. Submissions will be routed as follows:
- Reports against students will be sent to the Office of Student Conduct
- Reports against employees will be sent to Human Resources
- Reports against visitors or non-community members will be sent to University Police
You may submit anonymously, and in this case we will not be able to follow up with you. Anonymous reports may limit the extent to which the University is able to investigate and/or address the complaint. In this case please give as much detailed information as possible as we cannot follow up with you.
Reports submitted through this form may not receive an immediate response. Do not use this form to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Report emergency situations or suspected criminal activity to University Police at 911 from an on-campus phone or 607-777-2222 whether you are on- or off-campus.
Thank you for taking the time to report your concerns. If you would like us to be able to follow up with you, please include your name, e-mail and telephone number below.
Do you have a photo of the incident you are reporting in the form below? Email the photo to email@example.com.