2023-2024 tuition and fee schedule
- There is a discount offered on tuition when paying by cash, check, or ACH bank.
- Tuition is due monthly by the end of the business day on the 10th of the month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, tuition is due by the end of the business day on the Friday prior.
- Our full day schedule includes breakfast and lunch, provided by the Campus Pre-School.
- The Sparrows, Chickadees, Swans and Doves have a higher tuition rate due to low staff-to-student-ratios.
- Summer rates are subject to change.
|Late pick-up fee||$5 for the first five minutes and $2 per minute for each additional minute|
|Late tuition payment fee||$10 after the 10th of the month and $25 after the 25th of the month|
|Check and ACH return fee||$35|
|*Extra time - full day||$56|
*Our policy permits enrolled children to attend CPS&ECC outside of their regular schedule.
*Families must request extra time in the main office and extra time is subject to prior approval based on availability.
- Binghamton University students may be eligible for Block Grant funding. Please see the director for details.
- Department of Social Services payments are accepted.
- For families with two children enrolled will receive a 5% tuition discount and families with three or more children enrolled, will receive a 10% tuition discount. The sibling discount is applied to the oldest child’s tuition.
7:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Program age groups
- Sparrows (must be 18 months by Sept. 1)
- Chickadees (birthdate must fall between April and Aug., 2 years old)
- Swans (birthdate must fall between Dec. and March, 2 1/2 years old)
- Doves (must be 3 years old by Nov. 20)
- Hummingbirds and Puffins (3 - 4 years old)
- Flamingos and Peacocks ( 4 - 5 years old)