Has your course been affected by the recent snow storms?
Binghamton has various technologies that you can use to share your missed material with students. Here are a list resources to help:
- Panopto - Panopto is a video creation and content delivery solution to help you record missed content. Panopto is integrated within our myCourses system. Several classrooms also have a dedicated lecture capture device within them.
- Cisco WebEx - WebEx allows for synchronous class meetings where participants can see other and share what’s on their screens. Sessions can be recorded for future playback.
- myCourses - myCourses offers a variety of ways to put some of your missing content online, such as discussion boards, journals, and blogs. Contact the CLT for pedagogical assistance or the ITS Help Desk for training and technical assistance.
- Camtasia - Camtasia robust screen-recording/editing solution that can be used in a variety of ways. Contact the CLT for licensing and the UCTD for training and technical assistance.
- PowerPoint - You can record your PowerPoint presentation and capture your voice narrations, slide timings, ink, and laser pointer gestures. Contact the UCTD for training and technical assistance.
- Course Building and Academic Space Management - CBASM can help you locate a space to reschedule your missed session.