One business day after completing the Commencement Participation Form, the student will be able to log into the Events Center ticketing system to print out their guest tickets. Tickets are provided at no cost. Graduating students and children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket. There is no assigned seating.
How many tickets
Each graduate will receive up to six (6) guest tickets.
Electronic tickets - How to claim them...
Beginning Monday, December 1 to Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Go to www.eventscenter.binghamton.edu.
- Click on "tickets on sale now" button (right side of screen).
- Click on "fall commencement" icon.
- Enter your PODS username.
- Enter your password.
- If you have purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you can use your existing log-in.
- If you have not purchased tickets through the Events Center before, you will be prompted to create an account.
- If you forgot your password, please click on the "forgot your password" icon.
- You are now on the ticket selection screen.
- Claim the number of guest tickets you need.
- Click "add to cart." Select "print at home" to print the tickets yourself or select "will call" to pick up printed tickets at the Events Center Box Office.
- If you do not have access to a printer, we recommend "will call" option and your tickets will be printed at no cost
Important things to keep in mind about electronic tickets:
- Tickets may be printed on any printer (standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper).
- Each ticket will print with a unique barcode.
- Hard copy tickets must be presented at the door.
- We cannot scan barcodes displayed on smartphones or tablets.
- If you do not claim all of your allotted tickets, you can log back into the site and claim the rest at a later date until Tuesday, December 9. Unclaimed tickets will go to those who need additional tickets.
For assistance contact the Events Center Box Office at x7-2849 or x7-2832.
Need more tickets? Here's how to get them...
WHEN: Wednesday, December 10 (online starting at 8 am) - Friday, December 12, 2014
WHERE: Online (see instructions above) or Events Center Box Office (noon - 4:30)
WHO: Any student - graduate or undergraduate - with a Commencement Participation Form on file. You must present a photo ID (preferably your Binghamton student ID) when claiming tickets at the Events Center Box Office.
Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
We cannot guarantee the availability of extra tickets.
Handicapped seating tickets
Special tickets are not required for accessible seating.
We have made the following arrangements to accommodate guests who need accessible seating:
- Upon entering the Events Center, guest(s) will be greeted by volunteers.
- Volunteers can provide wheelchairs and transport guests to/from accessible seating. Note: Wheelchairs provided by the Events Center for transport may not be used for event seating.
- Only three (3) companions may accompany a guest in the accessible seating area.