Whether you are a full-time student looking to immerse yourself in a master’s or doctoral program, a working professional seeking an advanced degree or certification, or an undergraduate student discovering a fast track toward an accelerated/4+1 degree, you can find your fit here.
Binghamton University offers more than 90 master’s, 40 doctoral and 50 accelerated/4+1 (combined bachelor’s/master’s) degrees, 20 certificates as well as non-degree/non-matriculated coursework in six schools/colleges:
- College of Community and Public Affairs
- Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Management
- Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences