You must activate your admissions account in order to be able to:
- Submit additional application material requirements.
- Check the status of your application materials online.
To activate your account, you will need to set an account password:
How to Set Your Account Password
- Go to https://password.binghamton.edu/claim
- Enter your User ID that we provided to you via email and click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions to request a one-time password
- Once you receive your one-time password, enter it to validate your security code
- If any prompts appear about required actions, accept those actions when prompted
- Set your new password
- You will see a confirmation that your password was set. Your Admissions Account is now active!
You can now login to check your application status.
Note: If you forget your password, go to https://password.binghamton.edu/forgot_password and follow the instructions to reset it.