You must activate your admissions account in order to be able to:
- Submit additional application material requirements.
- Check the status of your application materials online.
To activate your account, you will need to set an account password:
How to Set Your Account Password
- Go to https://password.binghamton.edu
- Enter your User ID that we provided to you via email
- Select “I forgot my password or am claiming my account for the first time” and click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions to request a one-time security code
- Once you receive your security code, return to https://password.binghamton.edu, to validate your security code
- If any prompts appear about required actions, accept those actions when prompted
- Set your new password
- You will see a confirmation that your “pods” password was set. Your Admissions Account is now active! Note: other accounts are not applicable at this time.
You can now login to check your application status.