As part of Binghamton's application requirements, first-year applicants must provide a high school transcript. In order to fulfill this requirement, you have the option to self-report your high school transcript through the Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR).
What is SRAR?
- SRAR is a Self-Reported Academic Record and is accepted by Binghamton University as well as other schools.
- SRAR allows students to self-report high school courses and grades, rather than having a school counselor send your transcript.
How do I submit my SRAR?
- Access the SRAR through your status checker. If you have not already fulfilled the transcript requirement on your checklist, you may self-report using the SRAR.
- By clicking the SRAR button on your status checker, you will link your SRAR to Binghamton University.
- Follow all instructions as you complete your SRAR. Have a copy of your high school transcript in front of you and enter courses and grades exactly as they appear on your record; do not rely on memory.
- SRAR is for first-year students only. Transfers, international students and athletes are not eligible. If we've already received your transcript, you are not eligible for SRAR.
- When you submit your SRAR it must be complete and accurate for all courses and grades. To ensure accuracy, have a copy of your high school transcript in front of you as you self-report.
- Submitting false or inaccurate information will result in offers of admission and/or scholarship awards being rescinded.
- Once your SRAR has been submitted it is considered a final document and will be used for admission review.
- To meet completion deadlines, Early Action applicants must provide a transcript by Dec. 1 and Regular Decision applicants must provide a transcript by Jan. 15.
- If you enroll at Binghamton, you must submit a final official high school transcript, which must come directly from your school.
Using the SRAR is optional for fall 2022 applicants. Alternatively, you may fulfill the transcript requirement by requesting your school counselor to submit your official transcript electronically or by mail to Binghamton University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, P.O. Box 6001, Binghamton, NY 13902.