At Campus Pre-School, children thrive in a nurturing and stimulating environment that provides a variety of experiences which foster all areas of children's development and learning. Self-directed play and active, hands-on exploration help children grow and develop the joy of learning. In addition to maintaining a healthy and safe environment, our professional staff design the experiences and infuse a richness of vocabulary and concepts to extend children's learning through play.
Volunteers and Interns become part of our professional staff and are seen as a teacher and role model by the children.
Campus Pre-School is glad to welcome interns and volunteers to our organization. Please review the Intern and Volunteer Application Process to learn how to get started.
Documents and Forms
- Intern and Volunteer Application Process
- Campus Pre-School Volunteer Application Form Application
- Campus Pre-School Intern and Volunteer Schedule of Availability
- NYS OCFS Medical Statement
- NYS OCFS Statewide Central Register Database Check
- NYS OCFS Request for Staff Exclusion List Check
- NYS OCFS Criminal Conviction Statement
- NYS OCFS Foundations in Health and Safety e-Learning Course
- Campus Pre-School Intern and Volunteer Handbook
- Campus Pre-School Sexual Harassment Policy
PLEASE FILL OUT AND RETURN THESE FORMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. Failure to complete and submit these forms in their entirety will result in a delay or rejection of your internship or volunteer application. Completed packet can be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to have a Medical Statement and Mantoux Test completed within a year of their start date. Applicants must use the NYS OCFS Medical Statement form above.
A Note about Medical Requirements: Campus Pre-School and ECC, Inc. DOES NOT cover or reimburse the cost of physicals or Mantoux Testing. The cost of these medical procedures is the responsibility of the intern or volunteer.
Thank you for your interest in a volunteer or internship experience here at Campus Pre-School and Early Childhood Center! We look forward to hearing from you!