Look for Division of Occupational Therapy faculty at the upcoming AOTA INSPIRE Annual Conference & Expo, March 21-23, 2024, in Orlando, Fla.
March 22, 2024
- Alyson Pasquale, OTD, MS, OTR/L, Binghamton University
- Amy Lorino, OTD, MS, OTR/L, Binghamton University
Poster 1-101: Practical Solutions for Inclusive Pedagogy to Enhance Diversity and Equity in the Occupational Therapy Classroom
- To educate participants on the instructional, course and lesson design that promotes inclusion and belonging to thread principles into the curriculum, fieldwork and everyday OT practice
- Presented during Poster Session #1, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Orange County Convention Center