Liz Rosenberg is the author of five adult novels, four books of poetry, and more than 30 books for young readers, from picture books to poetry anthologies and YA biographies. For about 25 years, she was Book Review Columnist at the Boston Globe, and her work has been published in The New York Times, The New Yorker, Harper's, Paris Review and elsewhere. She was a 2014 Fulbright Fellow to Belfast, North Ireland. Her specialization is creative writing and American literature.
- PhD, Binghamton University
- MA, Johns Hopkins University
- BA, Bennington College
- Children's literature
- American literature
- Creative Writing: fiction, poetry and non-fiction
- The Experience of Place, Telling the Family Story, etc.
- Fulbright Fellow
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- IRA Children's Choice Award
- Center for the Book Award; Atlantic First Award; NEH Fellow