- PhD, Cornell University
- MA, BA, Delhi University
- Environmental Economics
- Distinguished Member Award by the Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association (NAREA) 2021
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activities, 2019-2020
- Recognition of Outstanding Service, 2016. Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Best Paper Award, 2015. Agricultural and Resource Economics Review.
- Editor’s Choice Award, 2006. Western Economic Association International, for papers published in Contemporary Economic Policy.
- Daniel J. Hoffman Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, Binghamton University, 2001-02.
Related News Stories
Measuring Scholarly Diversity in Environmental and Resource Economics, with Neha Khanna and Nick Kuminoff