Alerts and Important Information
2019-20 Financial Aid Award Dates
- New students for the 2019-20 academic year will begin being packaged and receiving award letters in late January 2019.
- Continuing students for the 2019-20 academic year will begin being packaged and receiving award letters in late March 2019.
Degree Applicable Credit Requirements for NYS Aid Recipients
View updated information on degree applicable credit requirements for NYS aid recipients.
2018-19 Excelsior Scholarship spring semester application
- The Excelsior Scholarship application for the spring semester is now closed. For more information, visit NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC)
- Current Excelsior Scholarship recipients do not need to complete a new Excelsior application. However, a NYS Student Aid Payment Application (TAP application) must be submitted every year thereafter.
- Applicants must have a combined federal adjusted gross income of $110,000 or less.