Decker Student Health Services Center
Order your Safer Sex Kit today
Health Education is now offering free safer sex kits that will be delivered directly to your campus mailbox. Each kit contains your choice of 10 external (male) condoms or internal (female) condoms, as well as 10 water-based lubricants.
This pilot program starts on February 26 and runs through April 30. Order yours here: https://goo.gl/forms/5mUmOrAKn3tmC4K62.
Looking for a different supply? Visit the REACH office in the basement of Decker Student Health Services Center.
Order your cold and flu pack today
Are you battling the cold or flu? Decker Student Health Services is now offering cold and flu packs to help you feel better. You can order yours on the Decker Student Health Services website and it will be delivered right to your campus mailbox.
Items include: 500 mg acetaminophen and 200 mg ibuprofen, salt pack, mask, peppermint tea, chicken noodle soup, vitamin C pack, cough drops and a thermometer. It also includes information on identifying if you have a cold or flu.
This pilot program starts on Wednesday, Feb. 14 and runs through April 1. Order yours here.
- BingBlog - Everything You Need to Know About the Flu by Senior Julianna Klein
- CDC information and updates on the Zika virus
- CDC 2017-18 flu season information
- Find out about the signs and symptoms of influenza.
- Learn about good health habits, so you can avoid getting or spreading influenza.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine for students will be available starting in October at the Decker Student Health Services Center. Watch B-Line for announcements of flu vaccination clinics.
- Starting in October, students may receive a dose of 2017-18 seasonal influenza vaccine (Fluvirin) either by scheduling an appointment online, or by calling 607-777-2221 for a nurse appointment. Flu vaccination clinics in other on-campus locations will be announced on B-Line and B-engaged.
- Please review the vaccine information statement for 2017-18 seasonal influenza vaccine.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the vaccine. If you are under 18, you must get parental consent before getting the vaccination.
The Decker Student Health Services Center is located on the East Access Road, above Dickinson College and across from College-in-the-Woods (Parking Lot O).
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 from a campus telephone. Off campus or cell phone users should call 777-3333 for Harpur’s Ferry campus medical response service. Students who visit a local emergency room or urgent care center are responsible for all costs incurred.
When Decker Student Health Services Center is closed
If you need non-emergency care on the weekends or when the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed, you may wish to visit a local walk-in clinic. You’ll be responsible for all costs incurred.
- Online Patient Portal
- For new students
- For parents
- Self-Care Information Sheets
- Get Help - Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Red Zone Project