The office of Course Building and Academic Space Management (CBASM) works to align the University's educational and research missions with the management of our academic and research space resources.
CBASM is responsible for:
- course building and schedule of classes
- classroom and academic events scheduling (room requests)
- final exam scheduling
- space planning and management for Academic Affairs and Research Division
We work closely with staff in the academic departments, dean's offices, Provost's Office, Division of Research and research groups to complete course building and classroom scheduling in a timely, efficient manner and to ensure current and planned space is effectively used and appropriate for the intended purpose.
- View the Course Building Google Calendar
- Spring 2022 Course Builders Memo
- Instructor Classroom Request Form - change a classroom assignment or to make special scheduling requests for courses
- B There Login - request general purpose classrooms for events.
- View the public Public Schedule of Classes
- View the Final Exam Schedule