Congratulations on taking the first step toward one of the greatest decisions you will ever make!
Requirements to join a fraternity or sorority
Binghamton University limits the recruitment and new member (pledging) activities to those students who:
- Have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours:
- First-year students must have earned 12 credits at Binghamton University
- Transfer students must have earned 12 credits while matriculated at another accredited college or university
- Are matriculated, FULL-TIME undergraduate student enrolled at Binghamton University
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Note: Eligibility does not guarantee a membership bid.
Women who are specifically interested in Panhellenic Formal Recruitment this spring need to register here.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for all of the latest updates!