Congratulations on taking the first step toward one of the greatest decisions you will ever make!
Requirements to join a fraternity or sorority
Binghamton University limits the recruitment and new member (pledging) activities to those students who:
- Have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours:
- First-year students must have earned 12 credits at Binghamton University
- Transfer students must have earned 12 credits while matriculated at another accredited college or university
- Are matriculated, FULL-TIME undergraduate student enrolled at Binghamton University
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Note: Eligibility does not guarantee a membership bid.