Faculty within the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences are encouraged to develop synergistic interactions with stakeholder foundations and the pharmaceutical industry. Examples of existing collaborations include:
- AGADA BioSciences – Facilitating orphan drug development
- ReveraGen BioPharma – Translating exceptional science into health benefits for neuromuscular disease patients worldwide
- TREAT-NMD – International neuromuscular network
- Cooperative International Neuromuscular Research Group (CINRG) – Impacting neuromuscular disease patients and their families through clinical research
- University of Texas at Dallas Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry – Research collaboration with a focus on the development of novel devices for cancer therapy.
- University of Toronto Division of Thoracic Surgery – Research collaboration with a focus on optimizing lung cancer therapy.
- University of North Texas System College of Pharmacy – Collaboration with a focus on the commercialization of a device for the treatment of skin cancer.