Resources for Students
We want your Scholars experience to be as streamlined as possible. We've provided several resources to help you make your way through the Scholars Program.
- For detailed information about all aspects of the Scholars Program, read the Student Handbook.
- Visit the Courses page to find out about current and past courses designed specifically for Scholars, and click here to figure out how Scholars Priority Course Registration works.
- Wondering what step you should take next? Check out the Program Checklist.
- Access Scholars III and IV Applications here via B-Engaged.
- To get to your destination you need a plan! Click here for the Scholars Four-Year Plan.
- Scholars in good-standing are guaranteed their choice of any major in any school or college at Binghamton University. This guarantee is only valid
until March 15 of your freshman year.
- Planning to stay around when done with your bachelors degree? Scholars receive priority Graduate School Admission to all graduate programs in every school/college at Binghamton University.
- Take advantage of the $3500 Binghamton University Scholars Award for research, an internship, or study abroad.
- Do you need a place to practice a presentation, work on a group project, or other academic endeavor? If so, then the Scholars Project Lab might be just what you need.
- The Scholars Lounge is available for Scholars to use for relaxation, studying, group projects, presentation preparations, and other endeavors. Stop in any time you are near the Scholars Office in Rockefeller Center.
- Interested in healthcare as a profession? Then read up on the Guthrie Scholars Premedical Internship and the Pre-Health Professions Advising Office.
- Looking for information regarding law-school? Then the Pre-Law Advising Office should be your first stop.
- Need help figuring out your career or graduate school plan? Then our own Career Counselor in Residence may be able to help.
- If graduate school is part of your plan, then you will want to prepare yourself for before taking any of those entrance exams. We can help with our own library of exam resources.
- Write a standout resume that will impress prospective employers by leveraging your accomplishments as a Scholar!
- Students in the Freshmen Research Immersion Program, please click here for Scholars curriculum information.
- Summer 2018 Orientation Presentation
- April 2018 Open House Presentation