Youjung Lee earned her MSW and her PhD in social work from the University of Texas at Austin. Lee's research interests include family caregiving, kinship care, interprofessional collaboration and school mental health. She is currently researching grandparents raising grandchildren and the factors influencing their mental health. Lee is working with an interprofessional team to develop an interdisciplinary service model to meet the biopsychosocial needs of these intergenerational families and the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education needs of these grandchildren. She also serves as co-director of the Institute for Justice and Well-Being.
- MSW, PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- BA, Sung Kyun Kwan University
- grandparent-headed intergenerational families
- interprofessional collaboration in school contexts
- development of culturally responsive interventions for immigrant family caregivers
- State University of New York Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Faculty Service