Become an agent of change!
You have the desire to help others and make a difference in the world. We give you the knowledge and skills to provide that help.
Request more information
Principles guiding our programs
- Focus on a student’s strengths
- Commitment to diversity and social justice
- Multisystem practice methods promote human well-being and fair, equitable communities
- Work with diverse clients from a bio-psycho-social-spiritual-cultural perspective across the lifespan
- Social work practice and collaboration with clients/organizations in public and nonprofit settings
Shape your experience
- Obtain your BSW
- Pursue your MSW full time, part time or online
- Advanced standing program available for students who received their bachelor’s in social work (full time, part time, and online options now available)
- Dual degree programs with the Department of Spanish, Department of Public Administration or Department of Student Affairs Administration allow you to earn two master's degrees in three years
Departments in the College of Community and Public Affairs (CCPA) review applications on a rolling basis (rather than after a set deadline), and we continue to make admissions decisions until the program is full.