The Binghamton University School of Management (SOM) attracts remarkable students across the state, country and world.
While there's no typical SOM student, they all want to invest in a world-class education for an incredible value. All of our students — at the bachelors, masters, doctoral and professional level — are driven by an ambition to be challenged, make connections and find their place in the business world.
An education from the School of Management is second to none. We strive to innovate in business education by continuously adapting to address the needs of our students and industries we serve.
No single traditional success story
Students, faculty and alumni explain how the School of Management has shaped their experiences at Binghamton and beyond.
Reach and reputation
- Number 38 in top public schools and #87 in the nation (U.S. News & World Report)
- 9th (in-state) and 11th (out-of-state) Best Value College in the Nation for Business Majors (PayScale)
- 18th on list of Best Colleges for Business Majors in the U.S. (Money)
- 7th on list of Top Accounting Colleges in the U.S. (College Factual)
- 18th on list of Top Accounting Schools in the U.S. (LinkedIn)
- Number 14 on the list of 25 best colleges for earning a business degree (Fortune)
- 15th on list of "A-List" MBA programs in U.S. (CollegeAtlas.org)
- 29th on list of Best Business Schools with High ROI for MBA Program (Student Loan Hero)
- Number 43 in top public school MBA programs and #76 overall (U.S. News & World Report)
- Number one Provider of new recruits for EY and PwC in New York City