Contact the School of Management Office of Development to discuss these and other giving options.
Binghamton Fund for the School of Management
The Binghamton Fund is the University's annual giving program. You may designate your gift to the School of Management, providing valuable funding to address the school's greatest needs. Together with gifts from alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends, your annual contribution to the Binghamton Fund for SOM supports our students, faculty, programs and projects.
The Binghamton Fund online form is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply go to the Binghamton University Foundation's secure online giving site and complete the information requested. Once your transaction is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your gift, followed by an official tax receipt in the mail a few days later. Gifts of $1,000 or more to the Binghamton Fund within a fiscal year are recognized with membership to the Binghamton Fund Leadership Society.
School of Management Dean's Excellence Fund
Funding from the dean's excellence fund endowment will support professional development activities for students and faculty, equip the school with databases and analytical tools that students and scholars need to understand the world's economy, and be used to hire top-notch faculty who will bring SOM into the elite among business schools.
Planned charitable giving
Donors may name the School of Management as beneficiary of a gift in trust or provide support through charitable bequests of financial or other assets in their wills.
Endowments provide support in perpetuity for scholarships, programs, research centers or professorships. These benefactor-named giving opportunities will benefit a variety of school projects, from student scholarships to faculty support.
Employee matching gifts
Many employers offer matching gift programs that multiply the gifts their employees make to institutions of higher education. Given through a matching gift program, your gift could double or even triple in impact.
Donors making a difference...
- Binghamton Equities Fund (funded by Giant Food Markets President Ferris Akel '59, George Akel and Ron Akel)
- Entrepreneurship Program (funded by Barry Goodman '79 and Alison Goodman)
- Zurack Distinguished Professorship in Finance and Economics (funded by Mark A. Zurack '78 and Kathy Ferguson)
- Osterhout Distinguished Professorship in Entrepreneurship (funded by Ray and Wanda Osterhout)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Scholars Program
- Zurack Trading Room (funded by Mark Zurack)
What can your impact support?
- The Binghamton Fund for the School of Management
- The School of Management Dean’s Excellence Fund Endowment
- Organized research, such as the Center for Leadership Studies
- The School of Management and Binghamton University events
- Student scholarships