Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership
Jenny Gordon Joined the Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership in 2005. She received her undergraduate degree from Sarah Lawrence College, her master's degree from Bank Street College of Education, and her doctoral degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has worked as an elementary school teacher.
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS, Bank Street College of Education
- BA, Sarah Lawrence College
- Qualitative research methodology, race and social justice
- School reform initiatives including the charter movement