What Program is Right For Me?
TLEL offers a wide array of graduate programs for students interested in the field of education.
The nationally ranked Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership (TLEL) offers a variety of programs at the graduate level that encourage students to build strong relationships with instructors and advisors. We focus on personal and professional growth by providing a learning environment where people from all backgrounds are welcomed and appreciated.
What our programs offer:
- An Ivy-caliber education at an affordable price ensuring students receive an excellent value for their money
- Nationally ranked academics at the graduate level (with certification and non-certification options)
- Flexibility with online programs to accommodate your busy schedule
- Small class sizes that allow students to forge close relationships with faculty who are outstanding scholars and dedicated teachers
- An emphasis on social justice and practical experiences through our field education opportunities
Where our degrees take you
Whether you want to teach in a school district or explore other areas in the ever-changing field of education, you will be well-positioned to enter a diverse range of rewarding careers!
Areas where our graduates work:
- Public schools
- Private, charter and non-profit educational organizations
- Higher education
- Local, state, and federal government
- Independent consulting and entrepreneurial opportunities
Note: We no longer require submission of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for application to any of our programs.
Learn how one of our faculty works with local children and families to foster interest in STEM: