What Program is Right For Me?
TLEL offers a wide array of graduate programs for students interested in the field of education.
The nationally ranked Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership (TLEL) offers a variety of programs at the graduate level that encourage students to build strong relationships with instructors and advisors. We focus on personal and professional growth, providing a learning environment where people from all backgrounds are welcomed and appreciated.
What our programs offer
- An Ivy-caliber education at an affordable price, ensuring students receive an excellent value for their money
- Nationally ranked academics at the graduate level, with certification and non-certification options
- Flexibility with online programs to accommodate your busy schedule
- Small class sizes that allow students to forge close relationships with faculty who are outstanding scholars and dedicated teachers
- An emphasis on social justice and practical experiences through our field education opportunities and Apprenticeship Program
Where our degrees take you
Whether you want to teach in a school district or explore other areas in the ever-changing field of education, you will be well-positioned to enter a diverse range of rewarding careers!
Areas where our graduates work:
- Public schools
- Private, charter and non-profit educational organizations
- Higher education
- Local, state and federal government
- Independent consulting and entrepreneurial opportunities
Note: We no longer require submission of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for application to any of our programs.
Our expert faculty are dedicated teachers. Meet one of them: