Assistant Professor; Director, UACS Regional Training Center
Naorah Rimkunas joined the Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership (TLEL) in 2022. Her research interests focus on university-school partnerships, community schools, broadening participation in science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) education initiatives; and interprofessional collaboration in school-based settings.
Rimkunas also directs the University-Assisted Community Schools Regional Training Center for Binghamton University Community Schools, where she provides technical assistance for leaders in higher education to develop strategies to form university-school partnerships in PK-12 schools. She has led technical assistance projects and evaluations for the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. She holds a joint appointment with TLEL and the Department of Social Work.
- PhD, Binghamton University, Community and Public Affairs
- MS, University of North Florida, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- BA, New College of California, Humanities
- University-school partnerships
- Community schools
- Interprofessional collaboration