S. G. Grant
Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Leadership
SG Grant has been a professor of Social Studies Education at Binghamton University since 2008. He received his bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Maine and his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. He has worked as a high school social studies teacher in the state of Maine and as consultant in the Maine Department of Education and as a professor at the University at Buffalo.
- PhD, Michigan State University
- BS, MEd, University of Maine
- Social studies teaching and learning curriculum and assessment
- New national standards for social studies
- Curriculum and instructional model that advances inquiry-based teaching practice