Tracy is a NYS certified Elementary and Special Education teacher who started supervising students in their student teaching placements in 2012 and became an adjunct lecturer in 2013. She currently teaches courses in the undergraduate education minor and the special education graduate program. She has provided Early Intervention services in Broome County since 2004, providing special instruction, family training and initial evaluations for children from birth through 3 years old. In 2015, she became a NYS Pyramid Model Master Cadre trainer and coach for the statewide initiative that is focused on supporting the social emotional development of all infants, toddlers, young children and their families. Tracy also provides professional development for early childhood programs, public schools and teacher preparation programs.
- BA, MSEd, Binghamton University
- Trauma informed practices
- Social emotional learning
- Supporting inclusion for student with developmental disabilities
- Engagement with families
- Collaboration in early childhood settings
- Early childhood, special education, mental health