My research focuses on mathematical optimization under uncertainty (robust optimization, data-driven optimization) for complex, large-scale problems (numerical optimization, large-scale optimization) where multiple agents compete against – and sometimes coordinate with – one another for limited resources over time (computational game theory, evolutionary game theory, dynamic optimization). Research domains include healthcare operations management, supply chain management, and hazards and disaster management.
- BS, MS, Yonsei University
- PhD, Pennsylvania State University
- Healthcare operations management
- Supply chain management
- Mathematical optimization
- Computational game theory