Update in Response to COVID-19: Watson Career and Alumni Connections is going virtual!
In order to maintain the health of our WCAC staff, all student appointments will now be held virtually via Zoom!
What does that mean for you?:
- If you have an appointment scheduled for a future date and time, your counselor will email you a calendar invite with your Zoom log-in link.
- More convenient access to our staff. You can log-into your appointment from anywhere rather than come to the office in AA. You can choose to hold a video or audio chat appointment.
- Walk-in hours will no longer be offered. Please do not come to the WCAC office seeking services.
You can make an appointment to have your resume or cover letter reviewed, conduct a mock interview or to discuss your general career planning questions. While you're away from campus, don't forget about career planning. We are excited to connect with as many students as possible before the end of the semester!
Please remember that WCAC is here to serve you! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to a staff member directly or be emailing email@example.com. We want to make this transition as easy as possible for our Watson students and look forward to serving you throughout the rest of the semester.
Watson Career and Alumni Connections provides lifelong career opportunities to our students by engaging alumni and industry partners in various networking and career-focused programs.
It is our goal to connect alumni and industry with students to provide employment opportunities, professional skills and research experiences.
We offer these services to Watson School students to enable them to flourish in their
chosen career path.
- Engineering-specific resume and cover letter reviews
- Job and internship search assistance
- Mock interview sessions and interview preparation
- Networking opportunities and tips
- Employer recruitment events
- Alumni connections
- and much more!
The Watson Career & Alumni Connections is open Mon-Fri, 8:30AM-5PM in Academic A 103. Appointments can be scheduled with a professional staff member or trained student assistant through hireBING or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Upcoming events
- Watson Career and Alumni Connections year at a glance
- Upcoming events
- Competitions and scholarships
- Professional development opportunities
- Watson clubs and organizations
- Assist with professional development
- Recruit and attend career exploration programs
- Networking opportunities
Meet Our Team
- Our Team
- Student Assistants