Watson Career and Alumni Connections provides lifelong career opportunities to our students by engaging alumni and industry partners in various networking and career-focused programs.
It is our goal to connect alumni and industry with students to provide employment opportunities, professional skills and research experiences.
We offer these services to Watson School students to enable them to flourish in their
chosen career path.
- Engineering-specific resume and cover letter reviews
- Job and internship search assistance
- Mock interview sessions and interview preparation
- Networking opportunities and tips
- Employer recruitment events
- Alumni connections
- and much more!
The Watson Career & Alumni Connections is open Mon-Fri, 8:30AM-5PM in Academic A 103. Appointments can be scheduled with a professional staff member or trained student assistant through hireBING or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Upcoming events
- Competitions and scholarships
- Professional development opportunities
- Watson clubs and organizations
- Transitioning from Student to Alumni
- Post-graduation career support and services
- Assist with professional development
- Recruit and attend career exploration programs
- Networking opportunities
Meet Our Team
- Our Team
- Student Assistants