A note to our Watson students for the 2020-21 academic year
In order to maintain the health of our WCAC staff and Watson students and adhere to social distancing guidelines, all student appointments and professional development workshops will be held virtually for the fall semester!
What does that mean for you?:
- Student counselors and/or professional staff will be in the L-Pod of the Engineering Building every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., but students will be directed to make appointments online whenever possible.
- If you have an appointment scheduled for a future date and time, your counselor will email you a calendar invite with your Zoom log-in link.
- You can log into your appointment from anywhere rather than come to the office. You can choose to hold a video or audio chat appointment.
You can make an appointment to have your resume or cover letter reviewed, conduct a mock interview or to discuss your general career planning questions.
Upload a resume, cover letter, or graduate school personal statement/essay for professional review.
Please remember that WCAC is here to serve you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to a staff member directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watson Career and Alumni Connections provides lifelong career opportunities to our students by engaging alumni and industry partners in various networking and career-focused programs.
It is our goal to connect alumni and industry with students to provide employment opportunities, professional skills and research experiences.
We offer these services to Watson College students to enable them to flourish in their chosen career path.
- Engineering-specific resume and cover letter reviews
- Job and internship search assistance
- Mock interview sessions and interview preparation
- Networking opportunities and tips
- Employer recruitment events
- Alumni connections
- and much more!
The Watson Career & Alumni Connections is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and is located in the L-Pod in the Engineering Building. Appointments can be scheduled with a professional staff member or trained student assistant through hireBING, or you can email email@example.com with questions.
- Upcoming events
- Watson Career and Alumni Connections year at a glance
- Upcoming events
- Competitions and scholarships
- Professional development opportunities
- Watson clubs and organizations
- Assist with professional development
- Recruit and attend career exploration programs
- Networking opportunities
Meet Our Team
- Our Team
- Student Assistants