Help current engineering and computer science students have successful careers.
- Serve on alumni panels
- Conduct mock interviews with current students
- Give a Tech Talk or classroom presentation
- Become a mentor for current students on Mentor Match
- Share internship or job postings for engineering and computer science students
- Provide the opportunity for a student to job shadow
- Connect with student organizations
- Participate in networking events with students and alumni
- Get involved in any way that is meaningful to you
Take advantage of career-related resources and perks for alumni only.
- Further your skills with a professional development course for a discounted alumni rate
- Earn free certifications in the IT/Cybersecurity field through Watson’s grant partnership with Project Excite - register here through 2024!
- Utilize your lifetime Binghamton University email address
- Get assistance with Student Loans
- Use the alumni Career Toolkit
- Make an appointment with Watson Career and Alumni Connections.
Stay connected with the Binghamton University Alumni Association.
- Stay connected with Binghamton University
- Attend Alumni Association events
- Come back to campus for Homecoming
- Be informed about Binghamton University happenings
- Utilize the alumni directory
- Become a social media ambassador to win prizes
Read about the accomplishments of Watson alumni on our news page.
- Make a gift to Watson College that is meaninful to you.
Stay connected on LinkedIn
- Binghamton University Alumni Association Professional Network Group
- Binghamton University Alumni Association Job Forum Group
- Binghamton College Alumni & Students of Color Group
- Binghamton University Group
- LinkedIn Alumni Search Tool (connect with over 15,000 Watson alums)
Contact WCAC Director Kimberly Eiche with questions about Watson alumni involvement.