Need to report something?
Binghamton University's number one priority is to support a healthy and safe community and we encourage students, faculty, staff and visitors to report any concerns related to accessibility, discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct and criminal activity so that they can be addressed quickly and appropriately.
The links below will help you report a variety of concerns. If you wish to report a concern not listed below, contact the Dean of Students at email@example.com.
If this is an emergency, contact the New York State University Police at Binghamton immediately at 911 (from a campus landline) or 607-777-2222 (from a cell phone or off campus).
- Report an incident of hate or bias
- Report an act of interpersonal violence
- Report a crime (file an anonymous report)
- Report a sexaul assault
- Report a concern about a student
- Report a general concern to the University ombudsman
- Report a web accessibility concern
- Report a website concern (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Binghamton University does not discriminate and prohibits harassment or discrimination related to any protected category including race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction.