Sunday, Oct. 20
Note: These are some general highlights of our upcoming Open House. Additional programs, times and locations to be added in the coming days.
9 – 9:45 a.m. | Anderson Center, Osterhout Concert Theater
Put together a day that's right for you and get ready for a memorable day at Binghamton University.
STUDENT-LED CAMPUS TOURS
Choose from various tour options:
General campus tour – See our state-of-the-art learning facilities plus other campus highlights. NOTE: General campus tours will be available in various languages. More details coming soon!
Science Complex tour – See new labs , science classrooms and the Science Complex. View the Science Library and take a seat in the Science Lecture Hall.
Fine and performing arts tour – Tour the Binghamton University Art Museum, Anderson Center for the Performing Arts and the Music Department
Residential life showcase – Throughout the day, stop by the residential communities of College-in-the-Woods, Dickinson Community, Newing College, Mountainview and Hinman College, where current students will explain the highlights of the community and showcase a room.
Presentations, student panels and faculty meet-and-greets for Binghamton's six schools:
- College of Community and Public Affairs
- Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Harpur College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Admissions information sessions
- Transfer student session
- Career Center open house
- First-year Research and Discovery Programs presentations
- Campus Services fair
- External Scholarships and Undergraduate Research Center open house