Make a difference today!
Our alumni network exceeds 134,000! We have Binghamton graduates in every state and in more than 100 countries. From wherever you are, you can make Binghamton's presence felt and move our University along on the pathway to premier.
See all the ways you can be involved; in fact, you may find more than one that interests you and matches your talents.
- Organize alumni events and programs
- Recruit new students to Binghamton
- Give career advice to current students and alumni
Do you live in the Binghamton area?
- Help our international students feel more at home through the Friendship Family Program.
- Volunteer with our Commencement ceremonies in the spring.
- If you were a student-athlete, we're always looking for volunteers for our Homecoming panel!
Being engaged with the University doesn't require a huge time commitment, just a desire to make an impact. We're confident you'll find the experience to be rewarding!
Thank you for your willingness to get involved. Please contact Alicia Hibbard in the Office of Alumni Engagement, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-777-6206.