Connect from anywhere in the world
Graduation is certainly not the end of your relationship with Binghamton University. Whether you're on campus or off, you can make an impact on your alma mater.
Binghamton alumni are bright, talented and driven. Alumni like you make amazing things happen in the world. Consider sharing your skills and knowledge with the University as a volunteer.
Is it time consuming? Only if you want it to be. Is it fun? Definitely!
Check out our many vounteer opportunities; in fact, you may find more than one matching your talents and interests.
- Organize alumni events and programs
- Recruit new students to Binghamton
- Give career advice to current students and alumni in person or through our online mentoring program
- Be a social media ambassador
Volunteer directly with your school:
College of Community and Public Affairs | Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Harpur College | School of Management | Watson College of Engineering
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Do you live in the Binghamton area?
- Help our international students feel more at home through the Friendship Family Program.
- Volunteer with our Commencement ceremonies in the spring.
- If you were a student-athlete, we're always looking for volunteers for our Homecoming panel!
Questions? Contact Megan Borovicka in the Office of Alumni Engagement at email@example.com or 607-777-6206.