The Division of Speech and Language Pathology (SLP) offers an undergraduate minor in speech and hearing science, which provides students with the basis necessary to develop foundational knowledge in normal and disordered processes of speech, language and swallowing.
- Speech and Hearing Science
Some courses to consider in your first year:
- SLP 408 - Anat&Phys of Speech/Lang/Hear
- SLP 414 - Intro Communication Disorders
- SLP 409 - Speech & Hearing Science
- SLP 420 - Audiology & Aural Rehab
For more information, visit the Speech and Hearing Science website.