Catering, Audio/Visual and Parking for your Event

University Dining Services

Contact University Dining Services for any food needs you may have for your events. In many locations on campus, including union spaces, you may not bring in outside food (including potlucks) without written permission from Sodexo's catering office. If your group is caught serving prepared food without first obtaining permission, you group will lose reservation privileges.

Binghamton Sound, Staging, and Lighting (BSSL)

BSSL is a 100% student-run production company. They provide sound, stage and lighting services for student groups.

Tracking Attendance with Student Affairs Assessment and Strategic Initiatives (SASSE)

SAASE provides multiple event tracking options, including ID card readers and online QR codes through B-Engaged, for events held by departments within the Division of Student Affairs. These allow you to track attendance at events and obtain information about student participation.

Parking Services

If you have special parking needs or questions about parking for your event, contact Parking Services.

Additional Equipment Needs

Taylor Rental is one of many local providers that you or or organization can contact for additional chairs, tents, glasses/plates, inflatables, and lots more than our facilities may not provide.