Reservations and Logistics:
Reserve a Union Space R25 Booking – This site provides a calendar of nearly every programming space on campus, including union rooms and classrooms. Click on the name/number of the room to see details of the space including room capacity and AV equipment provided. You may reserve union space through this site by clicking on the white space following the room you want on the date you have chosen and you will be taken to the login page and reservation form. Please also review the Union Reservation Guidelines prior to making a reservation in union spaces.
Reserving Spaces other than University Union
- All University recognized student groups that wish to reserve classroom space, regardless of building, should contact the University Union Reservationist at email@example.com. All faculty and staff that wish to reserve classroom space, regardless of building, should do so through Lisa Gould via the Academic Event Reservation Request Form for any events that are tied to an academic class. All non-academic class related events, faculty and staff can contact the University Union Reservationist. All parties should note that classroom spaces cannot be reserved prior to the finalization of the class schedule (add/drop deadline) and that any event reservation may be cancelled due to class changes and space needs.
- Chenango Champlain Collegiate Center - shared Newing and Dickinson Community space.
- Residential Life Collegiate Center and Dining Hall space in Hinman, Mountainview, College-in-the-Woods, and the Apartment Communities. You must contact the Area Office of that community to reserve these spaces. If you are using collegiate center space, there must be a student manager on duty at all times. If one is not scheduled to be on duty, you will be charged a labor fee for a student manager to be present during your event. Each specific area office (e.g. Hinman, Mountainview) keeps the schedule for that space and can decide whether or not to allow the reservation.
- Residential Life Residence Hall Lounges. Generally, only residents of a particular building are aware of these spaces since building access is limited by a prox card. Any group using space in a residence hall must have a host who is a resident of that building present during the entire event. A group must contact the individual Resident Director (RD) for the building to reserve a lounge. The RD keeps the schedule for that space and can decide whether or not to allow the reservation.
- Anderson Center - visit the Anderson Center website and click on the “Learn More” links for contact information to reserve each theater.
- Events Center - The Events Center is an elongated arena shaped house incorporating continental seating. All raised seating (capacity 4,418) is retractable.