Welcome to the Student Affairs Administration Program
The information below will help you get ready for orientation and your first semester as a Binghamton University graduate student.
Fall 2023 SAA orientation
There will be a mandatory new student orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023 in Academic B building, room 124. Please save the date.
We look forward to you joining us!
Preview orientation materials
Please take some time before orientation to preview the materials below:
- Professional Competencies for Student Affairs
- ACPA/NASPA Professional Competencies
- Intro to APA Writing Style
- Ethical Principles and Standards
- What are personal pronouns and why do they matter?
- ACPA Statement of Ethical Principles and Standards
- SAA Curriculum Information
- SAA Internship Information
Course registration for Fall 2023
Course registration for new students is taken care of by the department. Please contact Lee Belknap to register for your courses.
We are in the process of transitioning to using your Binghamton University Bmail account only. That's where we send all official university information, so be sure to check it every day, or have it forwarded to an email you check everyday!