All ceremonies will take place at the Binghamton University Events Center unless otherwise noted. Each commencement ceremony is approximately two hours in length. Doors will open approximately one hour prior to the ceremony. Door times subject to change.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- 3 p.m. - Doctoral Hooding Ceremony (Anderson Center Osterhout Theater)
reception to immediately follow for candidates and their guests in the West Gym Lobby
Friday, May 15, 2020
- Noon - Decker School of Nursing (bachelor's ONLY)
- 4 p.m. - Graduate ceremony (DSON/Harpur/SOM/Watson master's candidates)
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Check Harpur Spring Ceremonies to determine your ceremony.
- 8:30 a.m. - Harpur 1
- 12:30 p.m. - Harpur 2
- 4:30 p.m. - Harpur 3
Sunday, May 17, 2020
- 8:30 a.m. - Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Noon - College of Community and Public Affairs (master's and bachelor's)
- 3:30 p.m. - School of Management