All ceremonies will take place at the Binghamton University Events Center unless otherwise noted. Each commencement ceremony is approximately two hours in length. Doors will open approximately one hour prior to the ceremony. Door times subject to change.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- 3 p.m. - Doctoral Hooding Ceremony (Anderson Center Osterhout Theater)
reception to immediately follow for candidates and their guests
Friday, May 17, 2019
- Noon - Decker School of Nursing (bachelor's ONLY)
- 4 p.m. - Graduate ceremony (DSON/Harpur/SOM/Watson master's candidates)
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Check Harpur Spring Ceremonies to determine your ceremony.
- 8:30 a.m. - Harpur 1
- 12:30 p.m. - Harpur 2
- 4:30 p.m. - Harpur 3
Sunday, May 19, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. - Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Noon - College of Community and Public Affairs (master's and bachelor's)
- 3:30 p.m. - School of Management