Hashtags are a great way to generate buzz for an event, cross social platforms and encourage engagement with your audience. Below are some of Binghamton University's most popular and widely used hashtags. Use these in correlation with appropriate news or events.
- #Binghamton, #BinghamtonU or #BinghamtonUniversity: Use these hashtags to highlight the University.
- #PremierPublic: Use this hashtag to highlight academic achievements and/or news and events that fall in line with the University's mission.
- #BingPride: Use this hashtag to communicate pride about the University.
- #Bearcats4Life: Use this hashtag to highlight Homecoming, Commencement and alumni events.
- #Binghamton4me: Use this hashtag to recognize new students and for Admissions purposes
- #GreenDayFriday: Use this hashtag to highlight Green Day Friday and encourage the Binghamton community to wear green.
- #Pantone342: Use this hashtag to highlight athletics, Green Day Friday and other applicable events.
- #HomeSweetBing: Use this hashtag to highlight Move In-related events.
- #ThrowbackThursday/#TBT: Use these hashtags on Thursdays to highlight historic photos and/or news.
- #BingFling: Use this hashtag to promote Spring Fling content.
- #BingUFest: Use this hashtag to promote University Fest content.
- #UDiversity: Use this hashtag to promote diversity or cultural events, activities and initiatives of the University.
- #TeamBaxter, #BringItBax, #MascotMadness: Use these hashtags to promote the University in SUNY's Mascot Madness competition
- #BearcatFamily: Use this hashtag to promote family/parent-related events like Move-in, Orientation and Family Weekend
The University creates unique hashtags throughout the year to highlight new and interesting events. Follow our social channels to stay up to date on the latest hashtags and social media campaigns.