Schedule An Appointment Today
Harpur Edge has one-on-one support available to Harpur graduate and undergraduate students seeking to prioritize their professional, intellectual and personal development.
Meet with Harpur-Edge staff in order to:
- Explore a topic of your choice, from making the most of your Harpur College experience to career options.
- Set goals and gain support in achieving the goals you set.
- Gain experience with opportunities that include internships, externships and job shadowing, volunteering, student leadership and part-time work.
- Build relationships with peers, faculty, staff, alumni, and employers.
- Refine your skills with Harpur Edge Crash Courses on Python coding, Tableau data visualization and marketing. Check out the Edge-Finder program for new students or get practice in mock interviews, feedback on your resumé, and support writing cover letters and application essays.
- Find funding for high-impact learning experiences.
- Get help in applying to Harpur Edge's experiential programming, including the externship program, Harpur Fellows, the Kaschak Research Grant, the Physician Mentor program and the Public Interest Law Summer Internship Program.
- Discuss collaboration with Harpur Edge on initiatives you are developing.
- Figure out where to go for assistance. We will get you there!
If you want help with any of this, you can get started now!
If you experience any difficulty in logging on to Starfish to make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you in making the appointment.