Schedule An Appointment Today
Harpur Edge has one-on-one support available to Harpur graduate and undergraduate students seeking to prioritize their professional, intellectual and personal development.
Meet with Harpur-Edge staff in order to:
- Explore a topic of your choice, from making the most of your Harpur College experience to career options.
- Set goals and gain support in achieving the goals you set.
- Gain experience with opportunities that include internships, externships and job shadowing, volunteering, student leadership and part-time work.
- Build relationships with peers, faculty, staff, alumni, and employers.
Refine your skills with Harpur Edge Crash Courses on Python coding, Tableau data visualization and marketing.
- Check out the Edge-Finder program for new students or get practice in mock interviews, feedback on your resumé, and support writing cover letters and application essays.
- Get help with a resume, cover letter, graduate school application essay, interviewing, job search or internship search
- Find funding for high-impact learning experiences.
- Get help in applying to Harpur Edge's experiential programming, including the Connection Builder program, Harpur Fellows, the Physician Mentor program and the Public Interest Law Summer Internship Program.
- Discuss collaboration with Harpur Edge on initiatives you are developing.
- Figure out where to go for assistance. We will get you there!