Upload STEM Extension EAD Card
This e-form can be used by students to upload their STEM OPT Extension EAD Card once it is received.
Here are instructions for uploading the STEM OPT Extension EAD Card:
- Login to Sunapsis. Go online for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘F-1 Employment Services’ in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘Upload STEM Extension EAD Card.’
- The Upload STEM Extension EAD Card e-form is displayed. Both sides of the card must
be uploaded. This may be done in a single file, or multiple files. Uploading pdf files
work best, although image files are also acceptable. Select the file(s) to upload,
then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted and is under review. You may select another e-form to process, or log out of Sunapsis by clicking on ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box.
- You will receive an e-mail after ISSS has completed processing the e-form.
- If you want to cancel the e-form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button.