Request I-20 reprint
This e-form can be used by students with an F-1 visa who need a new I-20 travel document.
Once you have logged in to iSSS BU Client Services, the e-form is found under "Administrative Services" in the "iSSS BU Home Page" block.
The top section of the e-form provides instructions for completing the form.
When filling out the e-form, required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Information ISSS currently has on file is displayed in the REQUEST INFORMATION section. You must identify why you are requesting the reprint. Valid reasons are:
- Document has been damaged;
- You have lost your I-20.
- Your I-20 was stolen.
- All travel signature spaces have been used.
If you are currently on OPT, you will need to enter the company where you are currently working.
In the DELIVERY OPTION section, the options for having your I-20 delivered are:
- You can come in to the ISSS office and pick up the I-20 in person;
- The I-20 can be sent to you via express mail. If you select this option, be sure to submit an Express Mail E-Form.
- You can have the I-20 mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. If you select this option, you need to provide an address.
Check the verification box to certify the e-form information is correct, then click the "Submit" button.
The top of the e-form is displayed, with a message that the e-form is in "Pending" status.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will receive an email when ISSS has completing processing your request.
After you receive your new I-20, you should sign and date Page 1, then upload a copy of the document.