U.S. residential address update
This e-form can be used by students moving to an off-campus location to report their new local address. It can also be used to check the U.S. residential address currently on file with ISSS.
An example of a U.S. residential address is:
Street Address: 123 Main Street
Apartment: Apartment A
State: New York
ZIP Code: 13905
- This e-form should ONLY be used if you are moving to an off-campus location.
- It is strongly recommended your name be on the mailbox to assist in secure delivery of mail.
- Students moving into a dorm room on campus should NOT use this e-form.
- A PO box or campus office is NOT acceptable as a local address.
- If you wish to report only a U.S. phone number to ISSS, please use the US Phone Number Update E-Form.
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY US ADDRESS CHANGES THROUGH BU BRAIN!
The e-form is found under "Administrative Services" in the "iSSS BU Home Page" block.
The top section of the e-form provides instructions for completing the form.
When filling out the e-form, required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
A U.S. phone number must be entered in the pre-formatted input field in the CONTACT INFORMATION section.
The U.S. address currently on file with ISSS will be displayed in the ADDRESS INFORMATION section. Make any necessary updates. "State" can be selected from a drop-down list by clicking on the arrow on the right-hand side of the input field.
Check the verification box to certify the e-form information is correct, then click the "Submit" button.
The top of the e-form is displayed, with a message that the e-form is in "Pending" status.
You will receive an email if ISSS has any problems processing the e-form.