US Residential Address Update
This E-Form can be used by students moving to an off-campus location to report their new local address. It can also be used to check the U.S. Residential Address currently on file with ISSS.
An example of a US Residential Address is:
Street Address: 123 Main Street
Apartment: Apartment A
State: New York
ZIP Code: 13905
- This E-Form should ONLY be used if you are moving to an off-campus location.
- It is strongly recommended your name be on the mailbox to assist in secure delivery of mail.
- Students moving into a dorm room on-campus should NOT use this E-Form.
- A PO Box or Campus Office is NOT acceptable as a local address.
- If you wish to report only a US Phone Number to ISSS, please use the US Phone Number Update E-Form.
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY US ADDRESS CHANGES THROUGH BU BRAIN!
Here are the instructions for submitting the Local Address Update e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Administrative Services’ in the shaded box on the left
side of the screen, then select ‘US Residential Address Update’:
- The US Residential Address Update E-Form is displayed:
- Before entering any information, scroll down to the ‘ADDRESS INFORMATION’ section of the E-Form. The U.S. Residential Address currently on-file with ISSS will be displayed:
- If the ‘ADDRESS INFORMATION’ displayed is correct, or you are living in a dormitory on-campus, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT THE E-FORM! Log out of Sunapsis by clicking on the ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ button in the box on the left-hand side of the E-Form:
- If your address needs to be updated, you should scroll back to the top of the E-Form and enter all required input fields, which are noted with an asterisk (*). When you are finished, click the ‘Submit’ button:
- The top of the E-Form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted and is under review. You may select another E-Form to process, or log out of Sunapsis by clicking on ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box:
- You will receive an email if there are any issues updating your U.S Residential Address in SEVIS.
- If you want to cancel the E-Form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button: