US Phone Number Update
This E-Form can be used by students to report a new or updated US Phone Number, whether they are living on- or off-campus.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live off-campus and want to report a change in your address, click here for instructions. Do NOT submit the US Phone Number Update E-Form – your phone number will be collected when you submit the US Residential Address Update E-Form.
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PHONE NUMBER CHANGES THROUGH BU BRAIN!
Here are the instructions for submitting the US Phone Number Update e-form:
- Login to Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- After logging in, click on ‘Administrative Services' in the shaded box on the left side of the screen, then select ‘US Phone Number Update’ :
- The US Phone Number Update E-Form is displayed. A US Phone Number consists of 10 digits
(including the Area Code). Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY.
You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When
complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- The top of the form will be displayed, with a message stating the form has been submitted
and is under review. You may select another E-Form to process, or log out of Sunapsis
by clicking on ‘Logout of iSSS BU’ in the shaded box:
- You will receive an email if there are any issues with the E-Form.
- If you want to cancel the E-Form, scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Cancel’ button: