Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities, applications and services.
In a hurry? Find what you are looking for on the QUICK LINKS page, SITEMAP or do a SEARCH above.
LATEST IMPORTANT TECH UPDATES...
STUDENTS (and FACULTY) Do you need TECH HELP/ADVICE? Are you having tech issues? Did you get phished? Review this presentation: Get Technically Oriented HERE | PDF. WEEKEND or AFTER HOURS TECH WORRIES? Don't sweat it. Check out the SELF-HELP GUIDE.
- Mac OS version 10.15 (Catalina) October Release Affects iClicker Users - PLEASE REVIEW if this affects you!
(Oct 2, 2019)
- Time to change your password?
(Sep 27, 2019)
- 10 Things You Might Not Have Known About Information Technology Services (ITS) Located in the Appropriately Named Technology Hub Building
(Sep 26, 2019)
- Need A New Computer? No Problem! ITS Offers Some Help for Students, Faculty & Staff
(May 16, 2019)
- Living on campus? Introducing Spectrum U just for you!
(Apr 15, 2019)
Faculty and Staff: ARE YOU TECH-READY for CLASSES?
Students, review the Student Tech Checklist to learn about technology resources and services on campus. 2019 ITS Student Technology Updates can be viewed here. Faculty and staff, you can review the Faculty and Staff Tech Checklist here. For TECH SUPPORT (computer purchase/help, concierge service, recycling, network storage, printing, laptop loaner and more...) click here for all resources.
Help Desk Hours
IT SELF SERVICE
Call: 607-777-6420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall and spring semesters:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer and winter hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hours subject to change when classes are not in session for all semesters.