Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities, applications and services.
- For an easy quick reference link page, go to the KEY RESOURCES page.
- Concerned about PHISHING SCAMS and SECURITY ISSUES? BACKUP YOUR WORK for security purposes, your protection AND so you do not lose your hard work.
- Switch to EDUROAM from BUSECURE now, so you stay connected. BUSECURE will be no more as of February 5, 2018 - so
do it now to always be connected.
- Technology Changes for Students - Fall 2018
(Aug 20, 2018)
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Classified Service
(Jun 20, 2018)
- Working With NIST 800-171, HIPAA, and Other Controlled Data Sets
(Jun 6, 2018)
- Binghamton University Expands External Research Connectivity to 10 Gigabits per second
(May 3, 2018)
- Dave Martin receives the Bearcat Recognition Award
(Apr 27, 2018)