Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities, applications and services.
- In a hurry? Find what you are looking for on the QUICK LINKS page.
- Concerned about PHISHING SCAMS and SECURITY ISSUES? BACKUP YOUR WORK for security purposes, your peace of mind AND so you do not lose your hard work.
- Switch to EDUROAM from BUSECURE now. BUSECURE will be no more as of February 5, 2018 - so do it now to always be
- CONNECT TO EDUROAM NOW and SCORE BIG with your Wi-Fi Connection!
(Nov 1, 2018)
- Technology Changes for Students - Fall 2018
(Aug 20, 2018)
- Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Classified Service
(Jun 20, 2018)
- Working With NIST 800-171, HIPAA, and Other Controlled Data Sets
(Jun 6, 2018)
- Binghamton University Expands External Research Connectivity to 10 Gigabits per second
(May 3, 2018)
Help Desk Hours
Call: 607-777-6420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall & Spring Semesters:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer & Winter Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hours subject to change when classes are not in session for all semesters.
Tweets by BinghamtonITS