Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the
student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive
support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities,
applications and services.
Concerned about PHISHING SCAMS and SECURITY ISSUES? BACKUP YOUR WORK for security purposes, your peace of mind AND so you do not lose your hard work.
Switch to EDUROAM from BUSECURE now. BUSECURE will be no more as of February 5, 2019 - so do it now to always be connected.
In a hurry? Find what you are looking for on the QUICK LINKS page.
- Social Engineering: Be in the Know
(Dec 17, 2018)
- October Was Cyberaware Month: What Did You Learn?
(Nov 29, 2018)
- CONNECT TO EDUROAM NOW and SCORE BIG with your Wi-Fi Connection!
(Nov 1, 2018)
- Working With NIST 800-171, HIPAA, and Other Controlled Data Sets
(Jun 6, 2018)
- Binghamton University Expands External Research Connectivity to 10 Gigabits per second
(May 3, 2018)
Help Desk Hours
Call: 607-777-6420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall & Spring Semesters:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer & Winter Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hours subject to change when classes are not in session for all semesters.
Tweets by BinghamtonITS