Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS), located in The Technology Hub, supports teaching, learning, research and the student experience across all campuses of Binghamton University by providing responsive support, technology expertise and innovative solutions via its staff, facilities, applications and services.
ITS is comprised of Technology Support Services, Operations and Infrastructure (including Telecommunications/Phone and Cable), Information Security Operations and Enterprise Systems and Applications (ETS). MORE...
|STAY INFORMED. COVID Resource Links | COVID Related Job and Phishing Scams| CCPD Job Scam Warning|
- EASY TIPS FOR STAYING SECURE
(Jan 4, 2021)
- Your Binghamton University GO-TO for Tech FAQs and Easy Answers
(Nov 13, 2020)
- Directory of Links for a Zoom Bomb & Scam-Free Semester
(Sep 28, 2020)
- Tips to Avoid Zoom-bombing: AN UPDATE
(Sep 17, 2020)
- How to Recognize a Job Scam
(Sep 15, 2020)