Contracts / Agreements that require a University signatory are to utilize the electronic workflow process which allows for proper routing and approval. Depending on the nature of the agreement, various areas of the University will need to review and approve the agreement.
- Software Agreements - Data Security
- Terms and Conditions - Legal
- International -International Education and Global Affairs
- Minors on Campus, International with Department of State warning list - Risk & Compliance
The submitter of the agreement will receive automatic email notifications as it passes through the process.
The approval parties involved ask that all pertaining documents related to the contract be submitted a minimum of six weeks before the start date in order to ensure ample time for review and approval.
A Microsoft Word version of the agreement will need to be provided.
The following contract templates are available for use:
Authorizes the use of campus facilities for non-commercial organization were minors are involved.
Authorizes the use of campus facilities for non-commercial organization.
View the list of affiliation agreements and corresponding disciplines that are currently in place prior to submitting a new agreement.
Clinical Affiliation Agreement
Agreements between SUNY Binghamton University and the host agency for curriculums that require clinical field internships as a part of the credits earned within an academic program.
- Multi-Discipline Agreement
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences – Doctor of Pharmacy students
- Decker College of Nursing - undergraduate / graduate nursing students
- Division of Occupational Therapy - graduate occupational therapy students
- Division of Physical Therapy - graduate physical therapy students
- Division of Speech and Language Pathology - graduate speech and language pathology students
- Disciplines Social Work
- Public Health
Non-Clinical Affiliation Agreement : Agreement between SUNY Binghamton University and the host agency for curriculums that require non-clinical internships as a part of the credits earned within an academic program.
- Externship Agreement - Template is for a paid externship for credit.
- Partnership Agreement - International Recruitment Partnership agreement facilitates expanding recruitment relationships with international agencies
- Performance Agreement - Agreement to be used for agencies performing at one of the University performance centers.
Play Production Agreement -Template to use for playwrights who do not have agents or agencies to represent them.
- SAA Internship Agreement - Template to be used for discipline of Student Affairs Administration (SAA) internships.
Shadowing/Mentoring Experience - Affiliation Agreement for pre-health students (Harpur College majors) participating in the summer physician mentor program (shadow physicians from a variety of disciplines over the course of 8-weeks)
Commodity or Service Template When procuring commodities or services from vendors that are not preferred source or on state contract, and the vendor requires an agreement to be signed, departments should utilize this template for non-technology types of agreements (for example: maintenance, repair services, furniture, equipment) Refer to How to Create a Commodity or Service Draft Agreement for more information.
Information Technology Acquisitions
Technology Template When procuring technology from vendors that are not preferred source or on state contract and the vendor requires an agreement to be signed, departments should utilize this template for technology of agreements (for example: software applications, licenses, databases, electronic subscriptions, computers, hardware with software components) Refer to How to Create a Technology Draft Agreement for more information.