Purchases up to $2,500 may be made using a New York State Citibank Visa credit card. The procurement card may be used to purchase goods at stores or on the Internet. Monthly, cardholders certify statements online, submit them to their managers for approval and mail them to the Purchasing Department with receipts. All cardholders must receive training in New York State procurement guidelines prior to card issuance.
The Purchasing Department, as part of the governor's initiative, encourages use of the procurement card as a low-cost alternative to requisitions and purchase orders.
To apply for a procurement card, print and complete the lines next to the check marks on the application form, and submit to the Purchasing Department.
Application and Login
Forms and Documentation
- P-Card Manual
- P-Card Certification / Account Change Instructions (single slide per page)
- P-Card Certification / Account Change Instructions (6 slides per page)
- P-Card Food Justification Form
- P-Card Missing Transaction Form
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption Letter From New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
- State University Procurement Card Policy and Guidelines
- P-Card Refresher Course Powerpoint
To learn more about the program contact: